Hi cuties! This week I launched The Bleu Collection over at The Beaux Store and it was my personal Everest bc I was sourcing this collection since July simultaneously to being knocked flat by this baby...but IT IS HERE!!!! WOOOOOO!
I sourced half the rugs here in England and the other half in Idaho over in America. The ceramics are custom-made for The Beaux Store in Puglia, Italy. The linens and textiles are also from Puglia and then the paintings were sourced in the English countryside. And basically when I go to bring everything home...(bc I am a firm believer against mass-import and love sustainability (even though those flights arent great carbon-footprint -wise)) is I put everything into the extra empty suitcase and the smaller suitcase that was inside it that I had checked in on the flight over! And then I bring the Beaux Baskets home by hand, in hand on the airplane in the cabin. I look insane but WHATEVS. I literally bring 98% of everything home by hand. The other 2% is mailed to me because it is custom-made for The Beaux Store by hand and takes at least a month usually (and obviously I've gone home to London by the) to be completed.
I have many fond memories sourcing all the collections for TBS but I particularly enjoyed sourcing The Bleu Collection because I was able to spend so much of the time in my favourite place in the world: Idaho. I absolutely loved driving through the open range seeing antelope and deer graze and blue sky from horizon to horizon. I will forever have a soul home in Idaho (it was where I lived before I moved to London) and hopefully my hubby and I can retire in Sun Valley someday. Wayoo totally off topic now so let me get back to pretty things!!!
This collection is literally comprised of all of my favourites...rugs and ceramics and paintings and bowls...aka magical pieces that are truly one of a kind. Highlights include two unicorn runners...runners that are 2'5"!!!! (It's only taken six months to find runners narrower that 3' and I am head over heels in love with both Icarus and Odysseus.) And the Beaux vase and ceramic bowl from Puglia are already giving me FOMO and well...let me just show you the rest of the things I've found. 💕
This is Odysseus. OMG. Sourced in the English Countryside.
These are all of the current Beaux Baskets on top of Odysseus and to the right in the amazing Eres in Idaho (where she was sourced.)
Here are Eres and Leto layered on top of each other on location in the most amazing private residence in the English Countryside. Both rugs were sourced in Idaho.
The Vase of all Vases. Hand-painted by one of my favourite artists: Ciro. And as with anything amazing, it's Italian.
Be still my heart...this is one of the two oil paintings I sourced for this collection. This is the second. I mean so dreamy. And then these custom-made coasters are actually apart of The Neutral Collection but they arrived much later after that collection launched, so here they are. Huzzah!
This super cool antique griddle is the dream piece to place on top of stacks on coffee table books or else on a dinner table as the centerpiece. I sourced it in Idaho and it is technically apart of The Neutral Collection.
Icarus. Narrow and worn-to-perfection.
The Beaux Linum Beach Towels. And this oil painting is of my favourite fruit: pineapple. I sourced it in the English countryside. I am in love with it.
All the pieces can be shopped below or else here, at The Beaux Store.